Knotty Pines Community is located in southern Illinois just 40 miles southeast of St. Louis in Randolph County in the small town of Red Bud. Red Bud is located in the northwestern part of Randolph County and is bounded on the north and west by Monroe County and on the east by the Kaskaskia River. Our community is only 3 miles west of Downtown Red Bud right off of Market Street.
Knotty Pines Manufactured Home Community is one of Midwest’s most comfortable, family oriented and peaceful manufactured home communities. We are a family owned and operated community made up of single and married households, growing families and mature adults enjoying their golden years. Knotty Pines offers an attractive, serene community in a large residential subdivision with the amenities and services you’re looking for to ensure a comfortable lifestyle.
Transportation is widely available as well:
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport is located 50 miles from the Community along I-70 between I-170 and I-270 in St. Louis County
- St. Louis Downtown Airport is a public-use airport located in Greater St. Louis, one mile east of the central business district of Cahokia, in St. Clair County. Illinois. It is 35 miles from the community
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport is a public use airport co-located on the grounds of Scott Air Force Base. It is located 14 miles east of the central business district of Belleville, in St. Clair County, IL
- Interstate I-55 is the major interstate
- I59 (Main Street) and IL-3 (Great River Road) are two main roads that run through Red Bud, IL
- Chester Bridge provides a route over the Mississippi River